Wolftever’s Doggie Daycare
Have you ever come home from work and felt guilty because your fur baby needs your attention, love, play, and some exercise but you’re too tired? Has your pet ever destroyed something while you were out because of boredom or anxiety? Does your dog need more exercise? If you answered yes to any of these then Doggie Daycare could be the solution!Our Doggie Daycare provides opportunities to socialize with other dogs, get plenty of exercise, have tons of fun, and to be mentally stimulated through dog and human interaction. Your dog will come home after a day at Doggie Daycare happy, well-exercised, and TIRED. You can rest and relax together at the end of the day!
We encourage clients to bring their fur babies to Doggie Daycare on the same day each week so that dogs can become comfortable with one another. Just as humans usually enjoy a social situation better when we already know other people, dogs typically enjoy daycare best if they are familiar with some of the other dogs.
Doggie Daycare Rates
5 days/week = $80/week
4 days/week = $68/week
3 days/week = $54/week
2 days/week = $40/week
1 day/week or 1 day pass = $23/week ($23/day)
1/2 Day Pass = $19
Doggie Daycare while Boarding = $13.50
Call Us at (423)344-1913 (option #2) to reserve your pet’s daycare days.
We ask that you pay at the beginning of the month for that month’s days. (Reservations are possible at any time if space is available.)
Doggie Daycare Requirements
- Daycare clients must sign our daycare form before their dogs begin daycare.
- Daycare dogs 6 months or older must be Spayed or Neutered.
- Daycare dogs MUST be current on the following vaccines:
- DHLPP (distemper series)
- Bordetella (Kennel cough)
- Daycare dogs must have a fecal test every 6 months with a negative result.
- If your dog is current on vaccines and fecal, EMAIL your dog’s vaccine/fecal record to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE your dog’s first daycare day. In the email subject line, write: “Vaccine Record” w/your pet’s first & last name. We must receive the record before the first day of Doggie Daycare.
- If your dog is not current on vaccines and/or fecal the first day of daycare then you may sign a form at the Inn to have a veterinary staff from one of Wolftever Pet Wellness Group’s pet hospitals administer the vaccines and/or fecal tests. You will be billed by the hospital and you will pay at the Inn.
- Your dog cannot begin Doggie Daycare unless we have either received the vaccine/fecal record or you have agreed to have our veterinary staff administer those that are needed.
Acclimating Your Dog to Daycare
- Boarding is a great way to acclimate your dog to daycare. Day boarding helps them adapt to the sounds of other dogs and to become comfortable with our staff. Day boarding for 1-2 days before beginning Doggie Daycare is recommended but not required.
- All dogs will have an Introduction Day on their first daycare day. We introduce new dogs to small groups of dogs beginning with the most reserved dogs and then to more energetic dogs. Once the new dog is comfortable then we will introduce them to the whole daycare group.
- Our staff is trained to encourage healthy play and to watch for signs of stress or agitation. If your dog shows signs of not wanting to be in daycare then we will call you and explain our observations. You will have the option to pick up your dog or to move him/her to day boarding.
- Daycare is not the best fit for every dog. We do everything possible to make daycare a comfortable and enjoyable experience for everyone. For the safety and well-being of all our dogs, those who are consistently aggressive or stressed will be asked not to return until the issues are resolved.
General Daycare Schedule
(subject to change as needed)
- 7:00-9:00 a.m. Daycare Dogs Arrive (rest and light play)
- 9:00-11:30 a.m. Indoor and/or Outdoor Play (pool-time if weather permits)
- 11:30-1:30. Indoor Rest and Nap (lunch for those who bring it)
- 1:30-5:30 p.m. Indoor and/or Outdoor Play (play w/balls, bubbles, etc.
Key Items to Remember
- Your pet is always in the supervision of our trained staff
- Our staff will love your dog like their own
- We have a saltwater pool that is especially designed for dogs
- Please read details about our facility on our “Facility Highlights” page
- You have access to watch your dog on our webcams in most areas of the Inn
- We will inform you of any issue of concern we see while your pet is in daycare
- If medical attention is needed, we will inform you and take your pet to Wolftever Pet Wellness Group’s Harrison clinic, next door, to be treated. The clinic will send us your bill and you will pay at the Inn. We will give you a copy of the bill.
Call Us at (423)344-1913 (option 2) to Make Your Monthly Reservation.