Wolftever Animal Surgery Services
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Dental Surgery
- Soft Tissue Surgery
Surgery Check In Time: 7am – 8am:
- Allow extra time at check in to complete required surgical forms
- All surgical patients will have IV catheter and fluids, for their support during surgery
- PreOp bloodwork is required for patients 8 yrs and older.
- All patients must be up-to-date on required vaccinations at the time of surgery
- We offer surgery appointments on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday ONLY!
- KLaser promotes faster healing to surgical site!
See Surgery Check-In Form for Wolftever Pet Hospital’s Vaccination Requirements:
Please print and complete the Wolftever Pet Hospital Surgery form. Having this with you at check in will save you time during the check in process. If you would like an estimate for your pet’s surgery, please call our office prior to your pet’s appointment.
State law requires rabies vaccinations for all pets. In addition, for the safety of all our pets and our employees, our hospital policy requires each pet to be current on all vaccinations and that they be administered by a licensed veterinarian. Also, all pets entering the hospital must be free of external parasites (fleas, ticks, etc.) or they will be treated upon entry at the owner’s expense. Vaccinations can be given at the time of treatment if necessary.
For more information and to print the surgery form, click here
*Required Lepto, Bordetella, and Influenza are not required but recommended.
*Required Leukemia and FIV not required but recommended.
If your pets has had their vaccinations at another office please bring a copy of the vaccination record with you at check in!